Here is a before and after of the kitchen:
BEFORE (well, half painted...mid renovations)
We quit 'renovating' when we got really sick of it.
BUT, I am pround to say that this past week, Joey and I finished painting the upstairs, re-caulked, replaced more doorknobs, etc.
The biggest news of all is that we are going to get new floors! We met with our contractor guy today and picked out all the stuff. Joey decided that we could save money by pulling up the old floors ourselves.....so we spent the day pulling up floors. I am impressed with our progress, but we still have some work to do before Tuesday.
The Den was the first floor to go!! It was actually very easy.
Goodbye linoleum that is impossible to clean!!!
Joey worked on the 'hardwood' section . It proved to be pretty horrible. He had to chissel each little peice up.
Joey chisseling away....
And still in the same spot an hour later....
The dogs were so confused
He finally finished!!!