Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Sorry it has been a while since my last post.... I have a new schedule at work and it has been hard getting used to. We have had lots going on though .....




One of my best friends in NC (Dawn) gave us a "Drinks and Dessert with the Viras" party...it was super fun. This picture was from the party.









There is a huge bulletin board at the hospital that all the departments take turns decorating. It was ultrasounds turn.....and after it stayed undecorated for 2 weeks, I finally gave in and just did it. It never really got finished ... but I think it turned out okay.






I had to work 7-7 on Thanksgiving...but that didnt stop us from having a traditional turkey dinner.
Joey cooked all day and made a huge dinner. By the time I got home around 7:30, everything was ready and on the table! We had a great Thanksgiving dinner with his family....Joey did such a great job and I was totally impressed.







We realized we don't have a gravy spoon....but no big deal....we used a measuring spoon!!

(Yes....we used our christmas china!)












Are you impressed??? This is what it looked like when I walked in the door...




































We got our Christmas tree!!!!!!!!!!!! We decorated it tonight!
Hope everyone is doing well and having a fabulous holiday season...drop us a line sometime soon.
P.S. We are counting down the days until Melissa and Stew come stay with us. 12 days.....I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww lindz...everything looks so beautiful! i'm so impressed that you hosted thanksgiving at your house. way to go joey! yall are so cute! love yall...cant wait to see you in a few days! YAY
kledus

Penelope said...

Lindsey my dear! I found your blog by looking actually at Kacie's blog that connected me to someone else's blog and before I knew you were on the list of blogs! Just today I recieved your beautiful Christmas card! I (we) are all so happy for you! You look so happy!
Mrs. Bevilaqua

jt said...

Lindsey! Love your blog! I didn't even know you had one, and I can't wait to show Max. Hope you guys are doing well.
Jeannie